Welcome To APKUBER Kalyan Foundation - Non-Profit Government Organization
We, APKUBER Kalyan Foundation (“Company”, “Us”, “We”, “Our”) are the owners of a proprietary website https://apkuberkalyan.com/ (“Website”). We offer services such as offering memberships with the Company, hall bookings, organizing events, assisting export documentation and letters or any other service as may be decided by us on our Website (“Services”).
1. WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
To avail our Services available on the Website, you are required to provide us with information including but not limited to your full name, email address, contact number, company name, designation, department, address, PAN card details and GST number. For the sake of brevity, the aforementioned information shall be referred to as “Personal Information”. We may collect such Personal Information. Further, during your access and use of the Website, we may collect additional information from and about you which may become part of the Personal Information.
We also collect certain non-personal information on the way you use our Website. This is done primarily to enhance user experience. These tools collect certain information which helps us understand how many visitors have visited the Website and also, their behaviour.
As per the provisions of the GDPR, we shall be considered the Controllers of the aforementioned Personal Information.
Website and Social media accounts- We may also collect, store and use your Personal Information when you (1) access or provide your Personal Information on our social networking handles operated by us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn and/or any other social media platform (2) share our blogs through Facebook, Twitter, Instagram YouTube, LinkedIn and/or any other social media platform and (3) comment/ provide feedback/testimonials on such social networking handles.
• improve the user experience on the Website
• understand the usage based on the geographical area
• understand the usage based on the demographics
• understand and get usage patterns of the users
Cookies capture information about how you interact with our Website, which includes the pages that you visit most.
The cookies will collect the following information:
• Clicks and scroll on the Website;
• Visitor’s operating system, browser information, CPU, GPU; and
• Information of the service provider.
Will disabling the cookies allow users to use the Website?
We will not restrict the usage of the Website if the cookies are disabled.
Accuracy of information. Please make sure that any Personal Information you share with us is accurate and up to date information. If you are sharing any Personal Information on behalf of a third person, you should ensure that you are authorized to do so. In the event there is any change in the Personal Information provided by you, you shall intimate the Company about the same as soon as it is practicable to do so.
2. WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR DATA?
We use Personal Information for the following purposes:
(i) to provide you with information about our Services;
(ii) for creation or development of business intelligence or data analytics in relation to the
Services provided by us on our Website (for this purpose we may share the Personal
Information with certain software or tools available online);
(iii) to improve the Services;
(iv) to address your queries;
(v) to run marketing and promotional campaigns,
(vi) to maintain leads;
(vii) for administration/billing;
(viii) to manage our relationship with you;
(ix) to provide you information that we may believe may be of your interest;
(x) for internal record keeping; and
(xi) to comply with our legal and/or statutory obligations.
3. WHO DO WE DISCLOSE YOUR DATA TO?
We do not sell, rent, share, distribute, lease or otherwise provide your Personal Information to third parties, without your prior consent. Keeping this in mind, we may disclose your Personal Information in the following cases:
• Affiliates: We may provide your Personal Information to our affiliates to enable them to promote our Website.
• Consultants and Marketing Agencies: We may share your Personal Information with consultants and joint marketers with whom we have a marketing arrangement, we would require all such joint marketers and consultants to have written contracts with us that specify appropriate use of your Personal Information, require them to safeguard your Personal Information, and prohibit them from making unauthorized or unlawful use of your Personal Information.
• Merger or Acquisition: We may transfer your Personal Information if we are acquired by another entity, or if we merge with another company or transfer a part of our business, including the Website, to a third party. Any such third party or resultant entity that receives your Personal Information shall have the right to continue to use your Personal Information in line with the purposes set out herein. In the event of such a sale or transfer, we may notify you.
• Legal and Regulatory Authorities: We may disclose your Personal Information in order to comply with our legal obligations/ court orders/ requests by Govt. authorities.
4. HOW LONG DO WE RETAIN YOUR DATA?
We will retain your Personal Information as long as it is required to be retained for the purpose of operating our Website or Services and to comply with our legal obligations. Subject to this section, we will try to delete your Personal Information upon reasonable written request for the same. Please note, however, that there might be latency in deleting Personal Information from our servers. For more information on where and how long your Personal Information is stored, and for more information on your rights of erasure and portability, please contact email@example.com.
5. YOUR RIGHTS
You have the right to access your Personal Information in our possession, right to have us rectify or modify any such Personal Information, right to have us erase/delete your Personal Information, right to restrict us from processing such Personal Information, right to object to our use of your Personal Information. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are a resident of the EU, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection authority.
6. OUR SECURITY MEASURES
Your Personal Information is stored on the Amazon Web Services server. Although we provide appropriate firewalls and protections, we cannot warrant the security of any Personal Information transmitted as these systems are not hack-proof. Data pilferage due to unauthorized hacking, virus attacks, technical issues is possible, and we assume no liability or responsibility for it. You are required to be careful to avoid “phishing” scams, where someone may send you an email that looks like it is from us asking for your personal information.
7. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
9. CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
10. CONTACT US